For our financial client we are looking for a senior developer with test automation experience.
We are looking for a technically developer with work experience from Test Automation. The profile could be an Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) specialist to join a financial infrastructure project.
The task will involve creation of automated scripts for interaction with various interfaces and services:
Windows UI, Web UI, Web API, mainframe terminal emulation with the aim to generate synthetic/testing data for a large spectre of internal and external applications to support other teams' testing effort.
The project is running in an agile way, however without sticking to a particular form of agile practice.
- Minimum 5 year experience working as SDET/Test Automation Specialist/Developer
- In depth experience working with unified functional testing/HP UFT is a key (training can be arranged for the right candidate).
- Confident in OO programming or scripting languages, preferably VB, Java, C#
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Managing daily tasks autonomously
- Strong communication skills
- Coordination experience as you will liaise with different teams from various Nordic countries
- Experience from the financial industry is a bonus
2nd of January
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.