We search for a consultant that can be a part of the integration / deployment team, recieving the application packages from developers and wrap it into our deployment tool and deploy on test, preprod and prod. Also be a part of debugging when we have problems.
Location: Copenhagen, Helsinki or Stockholm.
You have experience in performance measurement and tuning both on Platform and Infrastructure layers so that you can bring extended input to the platform development.
- Install WLS in high availability/continuous availability design, both on Linux and Windows hosts on servers for all environments (dev., test, preprod and prod)
- Configuration and tuning of WebLogic according to best practice for all environments (dev., test, preprod and prod)
- Deploy Vendor code drops on WLS for all environments (dev., test, preprod and prod)
- Migrate WLS code between environments, including preparation in production
- Identify issue and problem in WLS / Linux Servers for all environments (dev., test, preprod and prod)
- Review WLS configuration changes and support test activities related to WLS tasks for all environments (dev., test, preprod and prod)
- WLS Expert, able to develop in Oracle 11g and 12c.
- Knowledge about OBIEE Cluster setup in 12 c is an advantage
- Automatic code deployment knowledge using installer tool (Ninjago)
- Knowledge about WLS in Operations
- Nice to have programming skills: Unix/Linux shell.
- Nice to have knowledge of ITIL and Remedy
- Very good communication skills in English.
As a person you possess a strong drive and have a hands-on approach to your work. You want to deliver quality solutions on time as well as driving new innovations. Working under pressure when needed is something you enjoy and you like to have new challenges to improve yourself and others. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.