The ConsultantApp was created to quickly find the right resources for our clients across northern Europa, and to ease hour reporting for consultants already on contract with us. We will not sell, give, disclose, or share your personal information to third parties, unless we have your consent (such as when you apply for a specific job for a specific client) or unless it is required for the working of the app (such as activating notifications).
Ownership & provider:
The ConsultantApp is a free app and service, owned and provided by:
ProData Consult A/S
Technical inquiries should be directed to our global support email , while questions regarding jobs and other specific information in the app should be directed to the contact person given in the app under each job, or to the local country office that you work for, or who is closest to where you live. Addresses and phone numbers is given on our contact page.
What we collect:
When you use the ConsultantApp, we might collect information relating to you and your use of the app and your mobile device. These are listed below. The sections afterwards describe what we do with this information.
Information collected or transferred if you have a ProData Consult CV site profile
If you log in to the app, you must use your user profile created on the ProData Consult CV site. We refer to the terms and conditions you accepted when signing up. These are still applicable for the usage of the ProData Consult app.
When logging in to the app, we retrieve relevant data about you from our CV site. This is data you on previous occasions has given us, or data supplied by us. This data is:
- Personal information e.g. name, email and phone number.
- Contract details e.g. hourly rate, clients you are working for.
- Your picture and main roles from your CV site profile.
- Availability date.
- Planned vacations or illnesses.
All data related to hour reporting, vacation and availability that you can edit in the ConsultantApp is synchronized with the hour reporting system on the ProData Consult CV site. You can use both in combination as it suits you.
Information collected or transferred without being logged in
Personal information entered in the app:
- We may collect your personal information e.g. name, email and phone number if you submit it to us. For example, if you apply for a job, you may choose to provide us with your contact information so that we can contact you about that job. Your contact information is remembered on your device to make it easier to apply for the next job.
Information we collect from the app when you interact with it
- Device ID: If you subscribe to job notifications, or if you log in, a device ID is collected in order to send notifications to you via Google's and Apple's instant notification systems. It is not used to identify you except for the purpose of sending push notifications via those third-party services.
- Device data: We may collect data from and about the device you use to access our services, such as your IP address, device type and OS version. Your IP address will be used to infer your approximate geographic location, giving you better default settings, but you can change those defaults to suit you.
- Settings: Settings chosen in the app might be stored on your device and/or on our servers.
- Usage data: We may collect usage data about how you interact with the app and the back end for the app. This may include what features you use, what you click on, when you performed those actions, and so on. We might use a third-party service to anonymously collect and analyze this usage data. Additionally, like many other services available today, our servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses.
- Social media login: The app permits you to log in using a third-party account (LinkedIn, Google or Facebook account), and as a result, the authentication of your logon details will be facilitated by that third party, should you use that service. We may also collect information about or from your third-party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your app account to be linked to that third-party account (currently limited to your name, email and login identification). We do not read data about your friends or post anything on your timeline.
How does ProData Consult use the information we collect?
Primary functions in the ConsultantApp:
- The list of jobs comes from all the countries where we have a ProData Consult office, and job applications is given to the country office responsible for that specific job you apply to, but your submitted information can be seen by all administrative employees in all our offices. They might contact you via your submitted email or phone, based on the interest you show for jobs.
- Your availability date is used to ensure you are not bothered by phone calls or emails with job offers when you are working on a contract for another consultancy agency.
- Hour reporting data and prices can be seen by most administrative employees in the different ProData Consult offices.
- Your name, profile picture and main roles (as read from your CV site profile) can be seen in the app and on our CV site by all other consultants currently working for the same client as you.
- Our clients have their own website where they can also see your name, profile picture, main roles, potentially your CV, and reported hours, but only those clients where you have worked on a contract with them within the last 5 years, plus potentially to clients where you have been given to them as a verified candidate for a job. Just applying to a job will not automatically make you visible to the end client.
Your name, address, email or CV data will never be given to clients or others outside the ProData Consult network without gaining your consent (in order to be sold on a job, we will have to send out your CV and you will have to give at least your verbal consent).
Any other statistical and technical information we collect from the app and our back end is with the purpose to enhance the app, our back end, monitoring performance, maintain security and creating data analytics for our internal use.
Security of stored information
- Your information is stored on ProData Consult's own servers in Denmark and is held confidential. Communication between the app and our back end is encrypted, and communication between our offices is encrypted. All you need to do to ensure that your information doesn't fall into the wrong hands is to change your password on the CV-Site (and therefore also to the app) to a strong password which you alone know.
- Information viewed and stored on your device is not encrypted, but your username and password is not stored on your device. Logins will expire if the app is not used for 2 months, or 10 minutes after you change your password on the CV site. Logging out from the app will erase all data on your device that was stored by the app. For improved security, use your device's native abilities to encrypt data and lock down in case it is stolen for misplaced.
Upon acceptance of this agreement ProData Consult grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the app, for use on any compatible device that you own or control.
You are not allowed to sell this software, or data obtained from it or our back-end systems, or in any other way hand the software or data over to third party.
You are not permitted to change the code of this software or parts of it, reverse engineering, decompile the app or in any other way use the source code in the software or it's back end systems.
ProData Consult does not accept any responsibility for misuse or loss of data.
ProData Consult can in no way be made liable for the information which exists in the app even if contrary to expectations it should be incorrect. That means that ProData Consult can in no way be made responsible for damage or loss, which is directly or indirectly incurred due to the information which exists in this app, or due to the working or malfunction of the app itself.
In no event shall ProData Consult be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever, including, without limitation, damage to property, damages for loss of savings, or loss of data arising out of any use of the Application.
Copyright & Proprietary Right
This License and the Application contains proprietary information which is owned by ProData Consult and protected by applicable intellectual property rights.
ProData Consult reserves the right to change, suspend, remove or disable User's access at any time without notice. Blocking might happen automatic based on detected misuse. The ProData Consult name, logo and other trademarks, graphics and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of ProData Consult. User is granted no right or license with respect to such trademarks.
All rights to this app belongs to ProData Consult A/S, Denmark. This include code, data, design and all other features related to the app.