For a financial client, we are looking for a solution architect.
- You will be responsible for defining the high-level solution architecture for all Agile Release Trains within a particular Development Stream
- Support the shaping of Epics, as well as provide input into Capabilities and Features
- Ensures alignment with enterprise standards while collaborating with Product Teams to drive out architecturally significant decisions and advise on its implementation
- Covers also Data Information and Security Architecture
- Collaborate closely with Enterprise Architects and System Architects
Hands on experience with data models, data integration, APIs, Data gap analysis, experienced in financial services.
Early start date, as the client soon needs to define and also create a unified data model to be able to create all RISK models (Scoring, Rating, other IRB models (LGD/CCF)) from this unified data base. Start:
11th June 2018
31st March 2018
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.