For a financial client we search for two consultants that can be a part of the integration / deployment team including installation of the software, configuration of the environment, receiving the application packages from developers and wrap it into the deployment tool and deploy on test,
The consultants will secure documentation and also operational documentation must be in place and secure knowledge transfer to the 24/7 on call team.
We value that you have experience in performance measurement and tuning both on Platform and Infrastructure layers so that you can bring extended input to the platform development. Typical skills which you will be required to practice in this position are:
- Install Oracle Weblogic (WLS) and Oracle Service Bus (OSB) in high availability/continuous availability design, both on Linux and Windows hosts on servers for all environments (dev., test, preprod and prod)
- Configuration and tuning of WLS and OSB according to best practice for all environments (dev., test, preprod and prod)
- Deploy Vendor code drops on WLS and OSB for all environments (dev., test, preprod and prod)
- Migrate WLS code between environments, including preparation in production
- Identify issue and problem in WLS/OSB / Linux Servers for all environments (dev., test, preprod and prod)
- Review WLS and OSB configuration changes and support test activities related to WLS tasks for all environments (Dev., Test, PreProd and Prod)
- WLS and OSB Expert, able to develop in Oracle 11g and 12c.
- Knowledge about OBIEE Cluster setup in 12 c is an advantage
- Automatic code deployment knowledge using installer tool (Ninjago)
- Knowledge about WLS in Operations
- Nice to have programming skills: Java, Unix/Linux shell.
- Nice to have knowledge of ITIL and Remedy
- Very good communication skills in English.
16th of August 2018
31st of January 2019
Stockholm, Sweden (Nordic Countries)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.