For a financial client in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Test Automation Manager.
Application Hosting offers hosting services for all the business areas of the client in different standard platforms. They currently host more than 400 applications of different resiliency levels and provide all activities involved on hosting an application as-a-service, from provisioning to operations and support.
The client is starting a project that will refactor an existing Configuration Management tool developed inhouse into a state of the art decoupled microservices application which will have separate and parallel development streams. The tool handles everything needed to host an application: from provisioning of environments to deployments, incident management, monitoring and auditing.
They have a very international team distributed among the Nordic countries and Poland. The team has highly skilled professionals of all profiles (developers, testers, project managers, administrators, operators...). They value team work and agile methodologies, and are therefore searching for an energetic test automation manager that knows about best practices and is engaged with new technologies and frameworks.
They are searching for a Senior Test Manager who can work independently to write overall test plan for the project and test strategy for each sprint, read the business case and user stories to identify the potential test scenarios and build a test automation engine. Candidate will be responsible for executing test cases as well.
The are looking for candidates with following skills:
- 3+ years of professional experience in functional testing
- 3+ years of test automation practice (e.g. Selenium)
- Working knowledge of SQL language (Oracle)
- Experience in REST API testing
- Good understanding of manual and automated QA processes
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Attlasian tools (Bitbucket, Bamboo, JIRA, Hipchat) or equivalent
- Knowledge of Cucumber / Gherkin would be a great benefit
- Prior experience in area of performance testing (e.g. JMeter, Gatling) would be advantageous
September 13th, 2018
March 31st, 2019
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.