For an enterprise financial client in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Program Manager for a Control Room and Market Abuse Surveillance program.
The Control Room (CR) and Market Abuse Surveillance (MAS) Programme is a Group wide programme aiming at mitigating Compliance risks with the client.
The programme consists of two tracks: CR system and MAS system. CR is being configured to meet the clients requirements whilst MAS system is an of-the-shelf solution. The complexity of the programme is multifaceted as:
- System configuration, testing and implementation is complex
- High data dependency from broad range of sources
- Tuning the modules to provide accurate alerts (minimizing false positives)
- Building architecturally sustainable IT solutions
In essence, this is a massive undertaking and thus we need a candidate that is strong in Program Management and has experience with implementing Actimize solutions
. Specific skills needed:
- Experienced Program Manager
- Drive and manage a Group Programme
- Manage an Actimize implementation
- Thorough understanding of Compliance process and how to embed new system
- Negotiation skills with external vendors
- Broad range of stakeholder to manage efficiently
22. October 2018
28. Dec 2018 + opt. for prolongation
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.