- Industry: Finance / Banking
- Business trips: Occasional
- Project language: English, Polish
- Remuneration: 105 – 115 PLN/H + VAT
- Project length: 6 months+
We are looking for a Specialist with knowledge of end user training, communication and business implementation rather than an IT expert
. So, this is not a technical role, but you need to understand how the tools work and integrate and can train and communicate this to end users on all levels.
You should have documented experience of training end users in Office 365 applications
including creation of training material and being comfortable with presenting in English to large groups of people.
An important part of the job is also to inspire our end users in how these tools can bring value to them and comapany, e.g. by proposing new ways of working to increase both personal and team efficiency. The job demands high level of independence and the ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks where it is expected to take ownership. REQUIREMENTS:
- Understanding of how to provide business benefits using digital workplace technologies.
- Experience of training end users in Office 365 applications in large global organizations.
- Specialist in training end users.
- Very good knowledge of Office 365 applications (e.g. Office Pro Plus, Teams, OneNote, OneDrive, Yammer, Planner).
- Highly fluent level of English language.
- End user communication for different channels (e.g. Intranet and video).
- End user training, creating material and executing.
- End user instructions, design and producing.
- Ability to drive own activities.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Internal reference bonus.
6 months +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.