For one of our banking clients we are looking for a self-driven and proactive Business Analyst who has previously work experience from the Scandinavian banking sector and in specific from the credit risk data area.
Particularly, knowledge of:
IRB (Internal Ratings-Based) and Basel II framework as well as data quality requirements and their practical applications in the context of TRIM (targeted review of internal models) and/or BCBS 239 regulations.
Hands-on programming skills are a bonus, but most importantly, that you have a good understanding of credit risk data and banking in general.
Your tasks will include:
- analysing results from data quality monitoring reports
- identifying and prioritising potential issues found
- perform root-cause analysis of the found issues
- propose solutions to the issues
- document all steps of the process
- effectively communicate with relevant stakeholders
- drive relevant activities and collaborate with the team.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.