For our client, a full-service digital agency in Utrecht area, we are looking for an experienced Java Developer.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary Scrum team, with whom you will work together on the development of new software packages for leading organizations at international level.
As an experienced Java Developer, you are responsible for the back-end development of these packages and you will play an important role in drawing up the technical roadmap of a highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable platform. REST APIs are a crucial part in this.
Monitoring the technical architecture of the application and further innovating the platform are covered by your range of tasks. Doing so, you are expected to be both creative and accurate. You will need to be able to keep structure and keep codes as clean as possible. Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Java development;
- Experience with scalable (Cloud) platforms, Cloud Hosting, NoSOI, Databases and / or REST (JSON);
- Good knowledge of Spring, JAVA EE Frameworks and Build Frameworks (Maven / Gradle / Ant);
- Experience with Web Applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures;
- Experience in the Agile programming framework;
What can we offer you?
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus.
- Challenging international project;
- Attractive salary package;
- Casual, informal and fun working atmosphere (including Friday drinks at client's private bar);
- Good and healthy food at client’s restaurant;
- Access to the client’s private gym.
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact me: email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Start:
Utrecht (stad), Netherlands
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.