For our client, an international financial institution based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Linux/Unix Engineer
You will be working at the headquarters in Amsterdam, as part of a DevOps team. Our client is very progressive in the financial world and is looking for assertive people who like to bring new ideas and do not hesitate to use new technologies. The ultimate goal is to continuously provide the best service to both the business and private customers worldwide.
As a Linux / Unix Engineer you will strengthen the Infra Cloud team. The middleware software (WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss) is delivered by suppliers and it is your responsibility to install, test, deploy and maintain this software. You can write the test script yourself with the goal of making sure the developed Java application of our client can land on the middleware software and perform optimally.
You are constantly looking for opportunities to improve the quality of the services and seize every opportunity to automate. Requirements:
- 5+ years of Experience as a Linux/ Unix Engineer;
- Good knowledge of WebSphere Application Server and Tomcat and / or Jboss;
- Well-versed in GIT/GITLAB and CD/CI tools and pipeline;
- Good knowledge of automated testing and experience in writing test scripts (Ansible, Shell and/ or Bash);
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Puppet
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of Virtualization / Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus
- Expert in the Web Technology environment
Are you interested in this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Start:
Min. 5 years of IT experience