For a client in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT developer with experience developing IT solutions in Azure.
We expect that you have experience in implementing information security in Azure, based on regulatory requirements, certified “MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure“.
For this role, you will be expected to take partial responsibility for minor projects and be able to work independently with defined problems on an average level within certain areas of expertise. Key tasks:
- Develop an Azure virtual network security architecture based on requirements for financial institutions
- Design architecture for network filtering and network security monitoring
- Design of solution that provides virtual network security for IaaS, PaaS, containers and API’s
- Network Virtual Appliances such as virtual Firewalls
- Developing JSON templates
Location can be both Poland and Nordic countries. Start:
1st of April 2019
28th of June 2019
Poland and Nordic Countries
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.