- Industry: Finance / Banking
- Business trips: Occasional
- Project language: English, Polish
- Remuneration: 120 - 145 PLN/H
PROJECT REQUIREMENTS: Needed skills/experience:
- Project length: 11 months+
- Senior project/program management
- Ability to handle stakeholders on senior management level
- Ability to manage implementation partners
Description of the role:
- Data leakage prevention domain knowledge
The role is to be lead PM for a project implementing data leakage prevention (DLP) solution across. Organization will procure a world leading DLP solution and will also engage an implementation partner to support the implementation and roll-out. The roll-out will consist of both a technical stream and a business alignment stream.
The main focus for the lead PM will be to manage and support the implementation partner to secure that organization’s objectives are met and that the implementation goes smooth and efficient. The lead PM will also manage the project's external stakeholders such as portfolio management, steering and business reference groups, HR, legal, business stakeholders, compliance and quality assurance functions.
This is one of IT's most profiled projects during 2019 and the project will be highly visible for the executive management.
To be successful in this role, the applicant needs to have solid project/programme management skills and experience on senior or expert level. The candidate needs to have experience of interacting with stakeholders on senior executive level. Strong communication and interpersonal skills is key as well as having experience of acting in large, complex, international organizations. WE OFFER:
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.