We are looking for a finance student for our Finance Department with an open mindset, who is motivated by a diverse role within Accounting. We prefer you to have:
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant education within finance, accounting or other fields related to this. You are probably starting/just started on your master’s degree
- A natural flair for working with numbers and analysis
- Experience working in Microsoft Office (Excel) and preferably in Navision Dynamics
- Experience with bookkeeping and reconciliation is an advantage
- Interest for data analysis, big data, automation, business intelligence and robotics is an advantage
- A strong discipline for data
- Native communication skills in Danish or Swedish and understandable in English.
Are you passionate about Accounting and do you want to learn even more? Do you thrive in an environment characterized by continues growth? If so; you might find ProData Consult as a great platform to develop yourself within your own field of competences such as gaining knowledge and practical expertise within Finance.
You will get to work closely with 6 colleagues in Finance and referrer to head of finance. We are one of the largest providers of IT- and Business Consultants with a turnover of approx. DKK 1 billion and with activities in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Poland and The Netherlands. ProData Consult is owned by Polaris Private Equity ranked as the best Private Equity house in Denmark.
Being able to keep growing, we need to have the strongest teams, where Finance is crucial for reaching our high ambitions. Your primary function:
- Participate in monthly closing tasks
We offer you
- Handling of practical assignments
an exciting part-time job typically between 10-20 hours/week, where the tone is informal, and the form of cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. The opportunity to work independently, but also in cooperation with friendly and committed colleagues, an ambitious organization and a flat structure. As a group we are close, and we conduct many social activities such as Friday Mingle, international traveling regarding our Strategy Tour, joint breakfast every Friday and probably the best coffee in Hvidovre. We are very proud of
our teams and combination of employees. We value diversity and appreciate sharing knowledge across the organization, so we can grow professionally and privately. We hire people with passion and engagement who are motivated and contribute to our values and diplomatic culture. Interested?
We conduct ongoing interviews, so please send your CV and application in Danish, Swedish or English to firstname.lastname@example.org Start: