For a client in the transport industry, we are looking for a strong business oriented solution architect with experience from cloud integration, high drive and people mangement skills and with solid technical background for +6 months project at large multinational client.
The project is within the application integration department. This department and the functionality is strategic for the client and the clients business.
You have experience with the full life cycle of several cloud-based integration projects. From strategy til go-live. This assignment includes sparring and education of the clients employees (both business and IT).
- Experience with the full life cycle of several cloud-based integration projects. From strategy til go-live.
- Experience with Cloud-based integration
- Experienced in Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps toolchain
- Experience with Service Bus tool (Azure)
- Knowledge in API management
- Technical strong on application/service integration
- Strong business understanding
- Strong drive, able in sparring and be able to ensure compliance with the chosen architecture across the organisation
- Able to ensure implementation of the chosen IT strategy
- Experienced in sparring both strategic and operational level with the ability to present specific recommendations
- Be strong on communication and stakeholder management and strong on processes
- Ability to communicate technical contexts in an easily understandable way to different target groups, which in many cases do not have IT knowledge.
Greater Copenhagen Area, Denmark
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.