Growth Opportunities is an R&D department of Spotify that focuses on new users, new markets and new experiences. We, in the Ignite squad, a part of Growth Opportunities, help all brand-new users of Spotify to get streaming as fast as possible by collecting the signals required to provide customised and accurately tailored content. We provide our new users with a way to select their music, podcast and language preferences in order to express their personal taste. This results in personalised playlists and recommended content throughout the rest of the user experience.
We are looking for thoughtful, well-rounded iOS engineers to join our team and help build an application millions of people use every single day to discover and listen to music and podcasts. You will play a leading role in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces. Above all, your work will change the way the world experiences audio. What you’ll do:
- Build cutting edge iOS apps that bring the joy of music to millions of users
- Write code in Swift and Objective-C
- Collaborate closely with other engineers
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross functional team.
Who you are:
- Work from our awesome office in Stockholm
- You know how to write readable, idiomatic and maintainable Swift and Objective-C, and are willing to follow already defined coding guidelines and workflows.
- You are experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- You have a good understanding of iOS architecture patterns.
- You have a deep understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
Nice to have:
- You value team success over personal success.
Android experience Start:
23rd of March
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.