For a financial client, we are looking for 1-2 candidates that can analyse all economic variables going into their trade flow.
We see the following 2 primary work areas and the ideal candidates will be able to work across these as part of the existing team in Copenhagen and offshore: A)
Proceeding with Multi-Entity TradeHub execution/adoption short-term. Hereunder implementation of data & testing of how to process this with conclusions on required functional improvements to existing platform, to be able to use this in a multi-entity setup.
- Load BACK OFFICE environment with additional Accounts and trades from METH
- Confirm / check these are loaded and represented as expected
- Run individual or many processes to check / confirm that the processing is correct and confirm results (logical/prioritized lists can be created with SSA & TRA and we have a starting point from when we did “Current architecture” detailed descriptions with SSA last year)
- Understand intended / unintended consequences of a re-use of BACK OFFICE (e.g. views and other tools supporting individual processes now not being easily understood etc..)
- Establish needed improvements based on 4.
More Strategic with Core Business Improvements/Change Aspect - Analyse & document with stakeholders: Identify and specify with key stakeholders how the economic variables should be calculated per entity. This will include improvements to the logic & bookings related to FX Conversions, commissions and price spreads needed to be able to correctly book exposures at entity level.
The first part is to capture stakeholder requirements and identify decision makers and relative priority of the changes needed. The candidate will have worked in a capital markets capacity either in trading, risk, middle office, product control or bookkeeping functions. Start:
6 Months +option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.