One of our clients have been using Sharepoint (Office 365) for a few years, and are now rapidly expanding and running several development projects. This calls for more advanced solutions in terms of document handling, and they are in need of some in depth expertise to help tackle an increased document volume as well as establish proper routines early on.
The right consultant will have in depth knowledge of Sharepoint, and be capable of setting up a number of desired functions while providing expert advice to the client. As their platform is under development, the right consultant might very well be extended on contract for further development. Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Advanced document sorting and linking
- Setup of automatic reports and status changes
- Assessing document change impact
- Flagging of missing data in reports/documents
- System for establishing documents based on certain file uploads.
- Senior level expertise on the Sharepoint platform
- Documented experience with setup of various document handling functions in Sharepoint.
Scandinavian (preferred) / English Scope:
100%, onsite Location:
Client's offices in Oslo Pay rate:
PS: The assignment is onsite initially, but with flexibility around some remote work later on. Start:
3 months + option
Min. 5 års profesjonell IT-erfaring.