ProData Consult has enjoyed another year of continued growth across Scandinavia and Sweden. As a result, we are looking for a sale minded and driven Key Account Manager, who is eager to take our department in Solna, Stockholm to the next level.
Our quality driven approach to IT Consultancy has given us a lead in providing key account services for a number of high profile clients across the Country. You will therefore be supporting clients with their IT projects by delivering consultants of an uncompromised high quality to larger private- and public organizations.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business with operations across Europe (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands and Poland) and create your own success by building and maintaining new relationships with prospective clients and partners.
Responsibilities such as:
- Identify the market for new potential clients.
- Contact new clients using phone and e-mail.
- Maintain and expand existing clients.
- Negotiate contracts and prices with clients and consultants.
- Attend meetings with clients.
- Work closely with the Sourcing Team in order to ensure that ProData always deliver the most talented consultants to the clients.
- Selling the services of our Nearshore Development Centre in Poland.
- Focus on growing the SE region revenues
- Build relationships with clients and IT consultants.
We imagine that you:
- have minimum 4 years of experience in sales and preferably delivering of IT consultants.
- are a person who puts the client and his needs in focus with a genuine interest in people.
- are good at establishing and maintaining relationships.
- are positive, persistent, independent and self-motivated.
- are outgoing with a high activity level.
- are ambitious, and set up high goals and achieve them.
- are an excellent networker and you see opportunities that others might not see.
- are excellent in verbal and written communication, in Swedish and English.
We would prefer candidates who have:
- successfully worked in an IT-consultancy agency before.
- previous experience of being an Account Manager or have worked in a Service Branch where IT technology was used.
- knowledge about contractual terms regarding freelancing in Sweden.
- knowledge and conceptual understanding of IT in general.
- knowledge about Microsoft's office suite and preferably experience with CRM systems.
ProData Consult offers a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important.
We are a dynamic company where you as an employee have a great opportunity to influence development and grow further into your role.
You will become part of a strong and collaborative team of 3 dedicated Sourcing Specialist and 3 Account Managers.
Questions are addressed to HR Business Partner Henrijette Lindholm in Denmark.
Applications are evaluated on a regular basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org Start:
As soon as possible
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.