The client is a leading satelite TV and streaming distributor in the Nordic countries. The contract can be viewed as try-and-hire, and if you are not located in Oslo, you will get full assistance from the client in order to relocate/get visa.
They are looking for an architect/developer with background from systems development, either back-end or front-end, who will work in our teams to design and develop solutions.
In addition, this person will have a special role with regards to cyber security. We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge of the cyber threats and the means to mitigate the threats in practical terms together with the rest of the IT team. Tasks:
- Help understand security risk and define adequate mitigation
- Define and realize system security requirements and secure architecture designs
- Develop technical solutions and, together with test department, setup security tools to automate repeatable security tasks
- Evangelize and teach security practices to the teams
- Contribute to threat modeling and technical security assessments
- Develop best security practices for cloud solutions and internal data center
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from hands-on application development and coding
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from systems integration
- Understand the principles of good architecture and design
- Understand the requirements for a scalable, performant, stable, maintainable and resilient architecture
Good to have:
- A solid knowledge in Java programming and possibly other languages like C# etc.
- Familiar with web technologies (web applications, web Services, service oriented architectures) and related protocols
- Familiar with assessment and response to security risk
- Can explain typical web application vulnerabilities
- Know how to exploit typical vulnerabilities
- Know how encryption, signing and certificate management work
- Have experience with intrusion detection
- Have experience with software security scanning tools
- Have knowledge of cloud security and security in virtualized infrastructure environments
- Knowledge about DevOps culture and its implications for security
- Good communication skills to make presentations and documentation
Scope: 100% onsite
Location: Oslo city
Price rate: Negotiable
Working language: English
If this assignment description fits you well, show your interest by using the form below. We will contact you back immediately. Start:
3-6 months + option/employment
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.