- Industry: Finance / Banking.
- Location: Gdynia/Warszawa.
- Project language: English (at least B2 level required), Polish.
- Renumeration: 105 PLN/h + VAT.
- Project length: 8 months.
We are looking for professional skills and experience around Middleware and Application Servers
as well Java
technology domain, preferably including Java developer experience and skills.
To strengthen and complete the team, we believe that you have previous experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware
products and Application servers. You would benefit from previous Java developer
experience and skills.
The client is looking for a skilled consultant with experience in performance measurement and tuning both on Platform and Infrastructure layers so that you can bring extended input to the platform development.
We see it important that you possess experience, competences or skills in the following areas:
- Distributed and scalable Business Critical Systems
- Layered network architecture and segregated environments
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
- You possess a strong drive and have a hands-on approach to your work.
- You want to deliver quality solutions on time as well as driving new innovations.
- Working under pressure when needed is something you enjoy.
- You like to have new challenges to improve yourself and others.
Typical skills which you will be required to practice in this position are:
- Understanding of sizing hardware to new installations
- Configuration experience (i.e. JMS)
- Repository upload and permissions
- Troubleshooting middleware bugs – Oracle instances, services
- Troubleshooting logs in opmn (presentation layer, bi_server, scheduler), weblogic/fusion middleware
It is also relevant that you have a great level of experience and willing to develop in the following areas:
- Oracle WebLogic Server Technologies
- Specific knowledge in - jdbc, jms, ssl, clustering, windows, linux, basic network, troubleshooting, tuning
Gdynia or Warsaw, Poland
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.