Our client is a leading vendor of wireless connectivity and embedded processing solutions for internet-connected things.
The consultant will work on architecture and implementation of wireless protocols, software development kits and for applications for consumer products and IoT (internet of things).
Protocols used are bluetooth, ANT+, 9802.15.4 and Thread, NFC etc. We imagine you to be strong in several of the following areas:
- Embedded real-time systems
- Wireless protocols and applications
- Real-time operating systems
- Ultra-low power implementation
- ARM Cortex or similar micro-controllers
Good to have:
- Device drivers for hardware such as UART, SPI, timers, or NVM
- M. Sc. in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or similar
- Good English communications skills, working language is English.
For the right consultant there is a good chance for extention on contract or offer for employment.
Scope: 100% position, onsite
Working language: English
Price rate: Negotiable
If you find this assignment to match your skills and interest, please use the form below to show your interest and send us your CV, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. You can also contact Robert Norby directly(see below). Start:
6 - 12 monts + option/employment
Min. 5 års profesjonell IT-erfaring.