We are currently looking for a data masking consultant to take on a 8 month assignment in Oslo. Primary tools to be used are Informatica ILM, and CA TDM(Test Data Manager). Experience with these tools are naturally a plus. Assignment tasks:
- Understand data masking requirements and criteria and rules for implementation
- Creating the masking routines and execution of routines using Informatica ILM data masking/CA TDM
- Define and maintain TDM scripts in the Informatica ILM/TDM
- Fix issues identified by Portfolio Data Lead
- Create TDM reports at the end of implementation
- Log/file defects. Verify and close defects, once fixed
- Defining the appropriate tests required to verify test data
- Provide daily status report and weekly status report to data lead
- Immediate notification/escalation of problems to the data lead/manager
Scope: 100%, onsite
Language: English (Norwegian: good to have)
Price rate: Negotiable
If this job description suits your experience, and you are available for a new assignment in November, reach out to us by using the form below, or contact Robert Norby directly. We will get back to you asap.
If you are not already located in Norway, you will get both practical and financal aid in order to relocate/commute. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.