We unceasingly try to guide and help our consultants so they are always well-prepared for their next project. Whether you are an experienced consultant or new in the field, we strive to give you applicable inspiration and advice to make sure you have the best possible preconditions for future projects.
Therefore, we have gathered a number of articles in this folder with the purpose of illuminating some of the key elements of being a freelance consultant.
In the folder, you can read the following articles:
- Taking the plunge as a freelance IT consultant
- The consultant CV: How to communicate your core expertise
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile
- How to handle the consultant-interview
- Get off to a good start on your projects
- 5 personality traits that characterize the good consultant
- Tips from a colleague: ”Flexibility is advantageous”
We hope this folder will give you some insights and some interesting, motivational reading.